The investor must be able to provide complete documentation of the legal source of funds of the $500,000 investment and $50,000 issuance fees until it is transferred to the U.S. escrow account.
The source of funds can be in the form of:
- accumulation of salary
- bank, business, or personal loan
- sale of property
Also, there is no requirement in terms of business experience, language skill, or education.
CONDITIONAL GREEN CARD
The visa will be issued in the home country of the investor, and the investor must come to the U.S. to claim your conditional Green Card within six months of notice.
To maintain the conditional Green Card:
- There is a flexible residency requirement with waiver program available;
- You must have a permanent address in the U.S. (rented apartment or owned property);
- You must keep your full investment in the investment project.
Also, to remove conditional permanent resident status, the investor must demonstrate that 10 jobs were created for each investor involved in the business and that the investment was maintained in the project. In addition, an application (1-829) must be submitted 21 months after receiving the conditional Green Card.
This is the amount required to qualify for the program.
- Covers the expenses involved in market feasibility studies, accounting, job creation, and other fees to ensure the success of the project.
- $3,675 USCIS fee for an immigrant petition by Alien Entrepreneur (Form 1-526)
- $345 per person for NVC (National Visa Center) processing fees.
- $220 per person for the USCIS Immigrant Fee.
- $3,750 USCIS Fee for Petition to Remove Conditional Status (Form 1-829) with additional $85 per person for a biometric fee
- Medical examination fees paid to your accredited physician.
- Investment amount and issuance fee are fully refundable if your application is rejected.
SAFETY OF INVESTMENT
- Your investment will go to one of our commercial or residential construction projects located in rural areas or in areas with higher rates of unemployment.
- These locations make our projects eligible for a considerable amount of government incentives such as tax credits and subsidies.
- If the project is a rehabilitation of a “certified historic structure,” it is eligible for Historic Tax Credits.
- If the project is a residential structure for low-income housing, it is eligible for Low Income Housing Tax Credits.
- In many cities, if the project is used for redevelopment of infrastructure or community improvement, it is eligible for Tax Increment Financing.
- Other tax credits and government financing methods may be available depending on the unique situation and location of a specific project.
- These government funds usually add up to a significant percentage of the total budget needed to finance the project. In addition to the expertise of our experienced professionals, the funds are used to the safe and timely return of your investments.
- For all projects, we present investors with a detailed business plan, a comprehensive study, and a return of funds strategy.
Join Over 800 EB-5 investors have chosen our services
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]